- 191 Ratings
Saturday Tour of Four Top Breweries in Knoxville
Visit four outstanding breweries and taste an incredible variety of craft beers. Let a driver get you around in comfort in a spacious van, and enjoy the ride.
What You Will Do
- Start off at the Casual Pint where staff will pair your taste buds with the perfect brew from a wide selection of craft beers
- Hop in your transport for a ride over to the Blackhorse Pub and Brewery, located in the heart of Knoxville that serves up gourmet food that match their handcrafted ales
- Continue your journey to the Smoky Mountain Brewery, that is recognizable for its two giant grain silos
- Finish your tour with two more outstanding breweries where a rich collection of beers will be served up for your tasting pleasure
- Fully guided tour of each brewery
- 2-4 samples of beer at each location
- Snacks and water in transit
Please show up 15 minutes prior to your tours start time as staying on schedule is very important.
Tours canceled within 72 hours will only be refunded if the tickets are resold before the start of the tour's start time. All tours will be fully refunded if canceled due to inclement weather.
- 191 Ratings
Our party had a fantastic time. Generous with the beer and the information. A great time was had by all. The lack of A/C on the bus was a letdown but otherwise no complaints by us.
Butter bean and Taco were Awesome Tour Guides! They made it fun, educational, and and served us lots of great beer! What more could you ask! Cheers! 🍺
Our tour guide was very engaging and informative. I would recommend this tour to everyone I know!
Very fun, lots of info, learned a lot. Loved the pace of the tour. It was just right. Fun music, guide was great. Driver was also great, and a great singer.
This was our first time doing a beer tour and we had a lot of fun! Our guides were Butterbean and Chalupa and they did great jobs of teaching us the science behind the beer and the history of each brewery we visited. Snacks and music on the bus were a plus! I wish we had had at least one dark beer sample at each brewery, but I understand that choosing which samples we get might be out of the guides' control. Overall it was a really fun experience!
Had a blast with Chalupa and Taco. Loved all the information and enjoyed delicious beer. Even got to karaoke Whitney Houston. Definitely will be going on another tour!!
The driver big papa and guide chalupa Batman were extremely friendly and made the tour a breeze! We have already recommended the tour to several people!
It was great fun!
Zack was very easy to work with, and Chalupa was entertaining and quite knowledgeable.