- 133 Ratings
Saturday Tour of Four Top Breweries in Knoxville
Visit four outstanding breweries and taste an incredible variety of craft beers. Let a driver get you around in comfort in a spacious van, and enjoy the ride.
What You Will Do
- Start off at the Casual Pint where staff will pair your taste buds with the perfect brew from a wide selection of craft beers
- Hop in your transport for a ride over to the Blackhorse Pub and Brewery, located in the heart of Knoxville that serves up gourmet food that match their handcrafted ales
- Continue your journey to the Smoky Mountain Brewery, that is recognizable for its two giant grain silos
- Finish your tour with two more outstanding breweries where a rich collection of beers will be served up for your tasting pleasure
- Fully guided tour of each brewery
- 2-4 samples of beer at each location
- Snacks and water in transit
Please show up 15 minutes prior to your tours start time as staying on schedule is very important.
Tours canceled within 72 hours will only be refunded if the tickets are resold before the start of the tour's start time. All tours will be fully refunded if canceled due to inclement weather.
- 133 Ratings
Had a blast with Chalupa and Taco. Loved all the information and enjoyed delicious beer. Even got to karaoke Whitney Houston. Definitely will be going on another tour!!
The driver big papa and guide chalupa Batman were extremely friendly and made the tour a breeze! We have already recommended the tour to several people!
It was great fun!
Zack was very easy to work with, and Chalupa was entertaining and quite knowledgeable.
Tour guides were entertaining and very knowledgeable about the history behind each brewery as well as the various beers and brewing processes.
We had a blast on our Brew Tour. The guide was fantastic. The tour was informative. We never felt rushed and we certainly had our share of beer tastings. SO...MUCH....FUN!!
We had a blast! Loved the guides Macho Nacho, Chips and salsa! They were AWESOME!
Great time. I wrote a blog about the trip on my site www.tattoodbrew.com