- 85 Ratings
Saturday Sunset Dinner Cruise in Beaufort
Spend your Saturday at sea on a dinner cruise complete with a side of gorgeous sightseeing. Chow down on a seafood buffet as you watch the sun set below the horizon.
What You Will Do
- Sail away on a mouth-watering dinner cruise in the evening hours when the weather is great for relaxing
- Fill up on a buffet dinner, which features baked ham with pineapple glaze, country-fried chicken, shrimp, red bliss potatoes, a medley of steamed vegetables and more
- Enjoy a narrated cruise along 15 miles of the Crystal Coast: Gaze out over gorgeous scenery as the sun casts a golden glow over everything you see
- Take your pick of onboard beers, wines and mixed drinks to wash down your delicious meal
- Seafood buffet dinner
- Narrated sunset cruise on Saturday
Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance.
- 85 Ratings
The cruise was very enjoyable and the Captain and crew members were great.
The ride was good... Just actually thought it would have went out towards the ocean.... But the food was not to good at all it was cold an not flavored.
- Curtis & Jessica
The overall experience was really Nice. The service from the crew was outstanding and everyone was very professional. We plan to revisit and we have told some of our family and friends. We are truly glad we took this cruise and the food was fabulous.
Enjoyed our Dinner Cruise tremendously. The food was great and the staff was very nice and attentive. We will take another cruise our next visit to the Crystal Coast.
Everything went well but the cruises needs music piped in, cause it was very bland.
Some of the food was cold.
The captain was very informative and a genuinely nice man. His crew was also very helpful and nice. The boat was immaculate and dinner was great. A wonderful experience for the four of us. Mom and dad (Dave & Carol) myself (David) and wife Jeanne can't thank you enough.!
The Capital and crew was excellent. I wish the food was alittle better. The desert was a big disappointment. And wish there was music playing as we rode the ocean. Other than that I had a wonderful time.
enjoyable cruise. Narration was good. Dinner service could be more efficient.
There was not enough food. There was four of us, two of us received one wing, one received one leg, and one received one thigh. One of our party returned to get salad, but there was none left. Four of us had banana pudding; one of us actually had one piece of banana and no vanilla wafers.
The atmosphere was wonderful and relaxing. The narrative information about the historic homes, locations on the coast line was very interesting. The food could have been better. Otherwise I had a terrific time.