- 123 Ratings
Saturday Stop Brewery Tour in Knoxville
Spend your Saturday uncovering Knoxville's booming beer scene, exploring four local breweries on a guided tour. Sample popular beer scene staples and emerging newcomers.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a brewery adventure, exploring Knoxville's unique beer scene with a local guide
- Check out local breweries including Blackhorse Pub & Brewery, Smoky Mountain Brewery, Balter Beerworks, and Last Days of Autumn Brewery
- Learn about the history of each brewery and how each one makes their beer during an interactive lesson
- Try samples of beer at each spot, tasting up to 12 different brews throughout the tour
- 3.5-hour brewery tour with guide
- 2-4 samples of beer at each location
- Snacks and water in transit
Please show up 15 minutes prior to your tour's start time.
Tours canceled within 72 hours will only be refunded if the tickets are resold before the start of the tour's start time. All tours will be fully refunded if canceled due to inclement weather.
- 123 Ratings
Crunch Wrap and Taquito made our experience fabulous! They came up with a custom tour for us and they did not disappoint! I would recommend this tour to everyone!
The whole experience was amazing! It was educational and entertaining. The guides and driver were personable and truly the kind of people you want to grab a beer with and be friends. I have already recommended this tour to others and will continue to recommend to anybody who enjoys beer and wants something fun to do around town.
Our tour guides chimi and taco were the absolute best. Gave ya so much information and chances to taste so many great local craft beers! Highly recommend them!
If there was more time to mingle in between each stop it would be better maybe an extra hour added on.
Had a great time, learned a lot and got to drink plenty of good beers!