- 157 Ratings
Saturday Four Stop Brewery Tour in Knoxville
Cheers to the weekend the right way, wandering in and out of local breweries, on a guided tour, learning how your favorite brews are made.
What You Will Do
- Take a 3.5-hour guided Sunday tour exploring Knoxville's hottest breweries
- You'll enjoy visiting places like Blackhorse Pub & Brewery, Alliance Brewing Co., Last Days of Autumn Brewery and Crafty Bastard Brewery
- Sample 4-ounce pours of the best ales at each brewery, spanning a variety of beer styles
- Gain a better understanding of the brewing process and what makes a good beer taste great
- 3.5 hour brewery tour with guide
- 2-4 samples of beer at each location
- Snacks and water in transit
Please show up 15 minutes prior to your tours start time, as staying on schedule is very important.
Tours canceled within 72 hours will only be refunded if the tickets are resold before the start of the tour's start time. All tours will be fully refunded if canceled due to inclement weather.
- 157 Ratings
Knox Brew Tours is the perfect way to get your feet wet in the craft beer explosion happening in Knoxville! The behind the scenes tour allows you to see the operations these breweries go through and their thought processes for their creations. Our guide and driver provided an extremely fun filled night with lots of great beer!! With 16 breweries currently in Knoxville (3 more to come in 2019) and the tour showing 4 per tour, you can go on Knox Brew Tours multiple times to see them all! Cannot recommend this experience enough!
Great experience! Would highly recommend as a date night or as an outing with friends and family. Learned a lot about some local favorites and discovered some new places to visit in the future.
This was the 2nd brew tour we've been on with Knox Brew Tours. The first one was really fun, but the 2nd was even better!! We had Chalupa and Gregorio as tour guides. They were fun and informative! I will definitely do a 3rd trip.
Nice tour. Great tour guides and some tasty beers at good breweries. Overall value for money could be better
We all had a great time! Could not have been any better!
Great tour guides and a fun night.
Good company, good host , good beer !!!
Our guides Chalupa and Queso were fabulous. Chalupa was very knowledgeable. And they put up with our shenanigans with a smile. Each brewery was welcoming and had some great beer.