Meet Greenville’s newest generation of cocktail creators, taking craft cocktails to the next level. Travel to four different and unique locations with specialty cocktails made especially for you!
Best Price Guaranteed
- This is an amazing experience for a date night! Leave the planning to us!
- Taste FOUR Craft Cocktails and FOUR Fantastic appetizers! Enough for dinner
- Learn about Greenville history while walking through the beautiful downtown area
- Discover Greenville’s only Speak Easy location
- Bring your friends or your special someone…..either way you will have a blast!
- All cocktails and appetizers
- Bring an umbrella in the event of rain
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Dress for the weather (jacket, sweater, boots, etc.)
- No pets allowed on the tour
- No smoking allowed on the tour
- 21+ to attend (bring government-issued photo ID)
We accept cancellations until midnight prior to the event.
Nov 22, 2021
Best girls evening out! Food and drinks were way beyond great and all establishments we visited were very accommodating for a bustling Saturday evening! Will recommend to any friends I have going that way or our daughters' friends who attend Clemson looking for fun event!
Oct 3, 2021
Our Tour Guide never was able to capture our interest. Our attempt to hear what she was saying wavered quickly, for the wedding/birth and personal scheduling/company stories used as 'filler' should have been replaced with local history, restaurant anecdotes, location stories, etc. (Which also could have been shared by location owners or managers on duty.) Plus, in opening presentation after hearing 28 'UMS"...(word fillers) I really thought the presentation should have been better memorized with a clear direction. The food accompanying the craft cocktails was not good. (Chips and celery.) The cocktails in locations were NOT unique and may have involved mixing, but not 'crafting.' (Except Roost had a nice refreshing cocktail...) For the most part sugar water, too sweet. The last stop, although a nice breakfast/crepe establishment...was not the best choice for a cocktail tour. Cheap champagne is not a craft cocktail. A cream filled strawberry crepe (while good) is not an hors d'oeuvre. This was not our First Foodie Tour, I hope not our last, for the concept is wonderful.
Jul 25, 2021
It was great food, meet wonderful people and the cocktails were amazing
Meeting location:  631 S Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year