- 5 Ratings
Brewery Bus Tour & Beer Tasting in Chattanooga
Discover Chattanooga's beer scene on a guided bus tour. Try signature brews and discover how each one is made.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a four-hour tour through Chattanooga, riding in a comfy bus and making stops at four local breweries
- Get exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of working breweries that many others don't get to see
- Make your way in and out of four local breweries, sipping on signature brews with your friends
- Check out the art that goes into each brew, hearing about the ingredients, equipment, and recipes that are used
- Guided brewery tours
- Beer samples at all four breweries
- Transportation on the climate-controlled brew bus
The tours and the breweries only allow guests who are 21 and older, which means no children or infants can accompany you.
- 5 Ratings
An old military buddy came up from Auburn to join me on the tour, both of us had a fantastic time. We are already planning a private tour after the first of the year. Barry, our tour guide was both friendly and knowledgeable; he went above and beyond to ensure the whole experience was great. Our driver Gary was pleasant and patient, giving us the extra time to enjoy each and every brewery. I highly recommend this tour, weather you are a local, or from out of town visiting. You will not regret it! Looking forward to next time.