- 16 Ratings
San Sebastian Bernal Walking Tour
Take a trip back in time when you wander the colonial streets of San Sebastian Bernal, Mexico. This classic town, located in the heart of one of the country's oldest states, provides the perfect setting for an authentic taste of the local culture and history. See the colorful homes that dot the residential streets and are overlooked by the immense stone monolith for which the town is known. Head out of town to taste the national wine and stroll in a cactus-filled greenhouse.
What You Will Do
- Discover four-centuries of magic and wonder in the colonial town of Bernal where the quaint homes are painted vivid shades of eye-grabbing colors
- Gaze up at the giant stone monolith that's perched above the town: the Peña de Bernal is truly an unforgettable sight with it's sky-high peak and tree-covered slopes
- Hit the road to head out of town and learn about Champenoise wine, a delicious bubbly that tickles your taste buds
- Meander through a greenhouse full of more of than 4,800 local plant varieties: from spiky cacti to low-hanging shrubs, get a condensed taste of the local environment
- Take a second trip to Tequisquiapan, a charming small town of expansive plazas and cluttered alleys
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting and meal
Wear comfortable shoes, a cap, sun block, and bottled water.
- 16 Ratings