Ek Balam & Valladolid Guided Tour in Cancun
Explore the Mayan side of Mexico on a tour of Ek Balam, an archaeological site full of ruins and history. Afterwards, dive into a sacred cenote to cool off in its crystal-clear waters before visiting the colonial town of Valladolid.
What You Will Do
- Explore the recently discovered site of Ek Balam where Mayan temples and palaces lie hidden deep in the jungle
- Slip into your swimsuit to cool off in the clear waters of Cenote Hubiku, a 70-meter sinkhole that's like a giant natural pool
- See the colonial-era town of Valladolid, which was built on top of a former Mayan city and offers ornate example of Spanish architecture
- Refuel with a lunch of local flavors and favorites to keep the fun going
- Take advantage of round-trip transportation that picks you up and drops you off at your hotel
- Refreshing drinks on board
- Entrance to the archeological site of Ek Balam
- Guides in your language
- Entrance to Hubiku Cenote
- Buffet lunch
Please bring a swim suit, sunglasses, bug spray, a towel, tennis shoes and extra money.
Cancellations made three or more days before the programmed schedule for the tour have a 10% charge. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the service do not receive a refund. Cancellations at any moment with a medical prescription will be refunded 100%. To change a scheduled tour for another date, changes must be made 24 hours prior to the excursion. Any time within the 24 hours will pay an extra charge.