Oaxaca Coast Ecotour
Venture into Mexico's coastal wonders, visiting the region's most beautiful beaches and wetlands. Tour mangrove forests and visit with sea turtles on a memorable excursion.
What You Will Do
- Journey through a tropical paradise brimming with exotic plants and animals
- Test your courage as you get close to crocodiles gliding among mangrove forests
- Learn about the abundant wildlife varieties in the area, including iguanas and tropical birds
- Cool off at Puerto Angel, where you can swim and catch the sea breeze and sunshine
- Commune with hippies at the world-renowned Zipolite, a community located on the beach of Puerto Angel
- Satisfy your appetite after a day of adventure at La Finca de los Vaqueros for a taste of traditional Mexican food, like meat, beans, and mezcal
- Ecological tour
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Soda and bottled water
- Bilingual guide
Obligatorio el uso de chalecos salvavidas al abordar la embarcación.
Wear tennis shoes, comfortable clothes and accessories for sun protection.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows will be charged the full amount.