Enjoy a low-key wine tour of the Santa Clara Valley. Taste several varietals and admire gorgeous and expansive vineyards as you relax, glass in hand, on this two-hour tour.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Expand your palate with a guided wine tasting as you learn about the various components of wine
- Spend time with friendly staff on a wine tour that prides itself on being down-to-earth
- Enjoy tastings from dry to sweet, and discover new wines and blends
- Explore long stretches of orchards and vineyard and develop a new appreciation for the beauty of the Santa Clara Valley
- Two hour wine tasting and tour
Jun 24, 2019
It was my first time joining cherry pick at Andy’s orchard, and it was amazing 3 hours with full of fun experiences. I really enjoyed cherry buffet with around 20kind of different cherry. I also enjoyed tour with knowledgeable guide, and picked fresh cherries. I recommend to get cherry pie in there. It was very good balance of sweet and sour with cherry aroma, I regret I bought only one.
Jun 20, 2019
The rates were great, tastings were delicious, and people were so friendly!
Jun 19, 2019
Coming to Andy’s on Father’s Day is one of our family traditions! It was fantastic again!
Meeting location:  1615 Half Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year