Take a trip back in time when you wander the colonial streets of San Sebastian Bernal, Mexico. This classic town, located in the heart of one of the country's oldest states, provides the perfect setting for an authentic taste of the local culture and history. See the colorful homes that dot the residential streets and are overlooked by the immense stone monolith for which the town is known. Head out of town to taste the national wine and stroll in a cactus-filled greenhouse.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover four-centuries of magic and wonder in the colonial town of Bernal where the quaint homes are painted vivid shades of eye-grabbing colors
- Gaze up at the giant stone monolith that’s perched above the town: the Peña de Bernal is truly an unforgettable sight with it’s sky-high peak and tree-covered slopes
- Hit the road to head out of town and learn about Champenoise wine, a delicious bubbly that tickles your taste buds
- Meander through a greenhouse full of more of than 4,800 local plant varieties: from spiky cacti to low-hanging shrubs, get a condensed taste of the local environment
- Take a second trip to Tequisquiapan, a charming small town of expansive plazas and cluttered alleys
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting and meal
Wear comfortable shoes, a cap, sun block, and bottled water.
Mar 28, 2016
muy complacido, sobre todo la atención del guia Jose Alfredo, en todo momento muy educado siendo una persona excelente, a mi hijo se le olvidaron sus lentes en la camioneta y de una manera muy amable Jose Alfredo regreso a nuestro hotel y nos entrego los lentes, muy agradecidos por todas sus atenciones, les recomiendo ampliamente realizar sus reservacones con promotur Queretaro no se arrepentiran, muchas gracias!!
Meeting location:  21 Calle Dr. Leopoldo Río de la Loza
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year