- 51 Ratings
All-Inclusive Hot Air Balloon Flight in Teotihuacan
Get a bird's-eye view of ancient Aztec ruins with a hot air balloon ride. Look out from your airy perch to be astounded by the world that lies below you: sprawling plains, immense Aztec pyramids, distant mountain ranges and more.
What You Will Do
- Don't worry about finding your take-off location: roundtrip transportation will get you there and back conveniently
- Be lifted into the sky on a hot air balloon ride that will give you unforgettable views of one of the most famous tourist attractions in all of Mexico
- See the famous City of the Gods: the ancient center of the Aztecs where the ruins of this lost civilization can still be viewed
- Look down at giant pyramids whose stone sides and giant bases represent the height of the Aztec's architectural skill
- Gently float back down to the ground and celebrate your trip with a tasty toast
- Explore the pyramids up-close and personal with access to the entire site: this time, you'll be looking up at the momentous pyramids that reach towards the sky
- Hot air balloon ride
- Access to the archaeological site
- Toast and post-flight breakfast
- Flight Insurance
- Flight Certificate
- Roundtrip transportation
Must be older than 4 years and taller than 3 feet 9 inches.
- 51 Ratings
Professional staff, we felt safe during all trip Tools, equipment, cars, balloon airport in great conditions and well identified
Todo excelente gracias...