- 62 Ratings
Teotihuacan Valley Private Hot Air Balloon Flight
Soar into the sky on a private hot air balloon ride that gives you a bird's-eye view of all the treasures of the Teotihuacán Valley! Start your morning with coffee and cookies, then climb aboard your ballon for stunning vistas of the Mexican countryside.
What You Will Do
- Fill up on coffee and snacks while your ride is prepared for you: watch the hot air balloon inflate to an incredible size
- Climb aboard and set off for an unforgettable journey over one of the most famous tourist sites in Mexico
- See the beauty of the Teotihuacán Valley that contains the treasures of the Aztec civilization, as well as gorgeous scenery
- Coast back to the ground and toast your fun with a refreshing glass of bubbly
- Enjoy it all on a private tour that's just you and a friend
- Private hot air balloon ride for two
- Traditional toast with sparkling wine
- Personalized certificate
In the event of inclement weather, flights will be rescheduled.
- 62 Ratings
So much fun! Beautiful view. Timely pickup. Guide very kind. Adorable golden retriever
One of the greatest experiences!
The flight was a great experience. the pilot was super professional and further enhanced our experience. The registration, breakfast etc, all well organized. My problem came in the ride back to my hotel. The transportation van was very old (an old ford van) without seatbelts, rickety, unsafe to drive (and without AC' dirty and dusty ....but that's less critical than safety). Fly volare seems like a great company, with excellent pilots and land personnel. But the safety of the land transportation vehicles is questionable, at least for the Ford Van I rode back to my hotel with my family. They should replace this vehicle before there is accident and the whole business is shut down.
Todo el paseo fue excelente, nuestro guía Alberto inmejorable y el servicio de primera. Muy recomendable.
El trato del personal es excelente, super amables y siempre sonriendo!
Excelente el trato y el servicio. Repetiré con seguridad.
Very special experience. Sadly due to the wind condition we did not get to fly nearer to the pyramids. But it was a nice gesture to give us a bottle of wine with fruits and cheese, as well as the nice breakfast in the beautiful garden after the flight.
Everything worked perfectly: timing, the pilot Alberto is very competent and personable, and the team was very efficient. It helps that the weather and wind direction were on our side. We had a very enjoyable flight and a long and fantastic view of the Teotihuacán site. Thank you again for making this a wonderful experience.