Gastronomic Food & Bike Tour of Teotihuacan Valley
Sample freshly prepared foods and visit local villages in the Teotihuacan Valley on a fun-filled cycling tour. Pedal through charming landscapes as you satisfy your stomach and enjoy the sight-seeing.
What You Will Do
- See ancient pyramids, lush green pastures, mountains and more on a bicycle tour where you discover Mexico's natural beauty
- Hop on a bike to explore the beautiful Teotihuacan Valley and its surrounding areas on a tour that gets you out in the open air
- Head to local stores and workshops to get a close-up look at regional products and enjoy a break from the biking
- Stop along the route to sample a variety of delicious, local foods, that vary depending on the season and number of people
- Get an insightful look into the history of the area from an informative guide, who leads your tour
- Bicycle rental
- Local guide
- Regional foods
- Water bottle
Please wear comfortable weather appropriate clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen and cap. Participants must know how to ride a bike and be able to ride a minimum distance of 6 miles (10 kilometers).
15% administration fee for cancellations made more than a week in advance. 50% of total management fees for cancellations made between a week and 48 hours prior to departure. 100% of the total amount for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the departure date and time or no shows. Tickets for events or attractions are non-refundable.