- Discover the magic of Mexico with a local tour guide who’s happy to share the secrets of this iconic urban center
- Cruise through the streets as you explore a local market that brings together so much of what makes Mexico unique: food, flavor, and culture
- Visit stalls full of traditional ingredients and delightful treats that you’ll be able to sample while listening to specialist traders
- Rub shoulders with the locals to enjoy the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life in Mexico City
- Head over to La Cuidadela, another market where handcrafted goods are the specialty
- Food and ingredients
- Guided tour of the market
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Polanco Regional Cuisines Food Tour
Explore all the variety of Mexico without leaving the city! Enjoy local cuisine on a food tour to some of the best regional restaurants in the city. Get a feel for the culture and vibe of Mexico City as you stroll the streets, visiting an Oxaca-Style restaurant, a typical cantina, a Yucatan taqueria, and more.
Tlaquepaque Food & Culture Tour
Explore one of the most historic areas in all of Mexico on a guided foodie and cultural tour. Head to the center of this iconic state to walk along the streets of Tlaquepaque, where the best of the regional cuisine is found. Fill up on a sampling of delicious plates, and try authentic tequila, in the place that brought tequila to the world.