Three-Day Yosemite Camping Trip
Experience one of the most treasured ecological spaces in the world on a guided three-day camping trip in the heart of Yosemite National Park.
What You Will Do
- Round-trip transportation between San Francisco and Yosemite Park in a comfortable and climate-controlled, biofuel mini coach
- All-you-can-eat food for five meals, with each meal cooked fresh, on-site, with vegetarian options
- Friendly and professional guides accompany the group for the entire trip, leading an introductory orientation to the park upon arrival and hosting a series of informative hikes and walks each day thereafter
- Opportunity to explore a variety of Yosemite landmarks such as Mount Hoffman, El Capitan, Bridalveil Fall, Yosemite Falls, and preserved redwood groves featuring some of the oldest trees in the world
- Camping and cooking equipment (except for a sleeping bag, which can be rented for an additional $20 fee)
- Five meals cooked throughout the trip
All participants should bring a camera, drinking water, beverages, raincoat or jacket, sun protection, and bug spray. Please wear weather appropriate clothing and a pair of comfortable hiking shoes. Participants will have the option to purchase food during the trip. Please make any food allergies and dietary restrictions known beforehand.