Three-Day Yosemite Camping Trip
Experience one of the most treasured ecological spaces in the world on a guided three-day camping trip in the heart of Yosemite National Park. Bask in the natural beauty of this location.
What You Will Do
- Take advantage of round-trip transportation between San Francisco and Yosemite Park in a comfortable and climate-controlled, biofuel mini coach
- Feast on five all-you-can-eat food for meals, including cooked fresh, on-site dishes with vegetarian options
- Work with friendly and professional guides, who accompany the group for the entire trip, leading an introductory orientation to the park upon arrival and hosting a series of informative hikes and walks each day thereafter
- Explore a variety of Yosemite landmarks, such as Mount Hoffman, El Capitan, Bridalveil Fall, Yosemite Falls, and preserved redwood groves featuring some of the oldest trees in the world
- Camping and cooking equipment (except for a sleeping bag, which can be rented for an additional $20 fee)
- Five meals cooked throughout the trip
All participants should bring a camera, drinking water, beverages, raincoat or jacket, sun protection, and bug spray. Please wear weather appropriate clothing and a pair of comfortable hiking shoes. Participants will have the option to purchase food during the trip. Please make any food allergies and dietary restrictions known beforehand.