- 9 Ratings
Wine & Cannabis in Sonoma County
Explore Sonoma county's famous wine country and get a first-hand look at the newly legal cannabis industry. Sample a number of local wines as you learn all about local growing methods.
What You Will Do
- Set off from San Francisco, driving across the Golden Gate Bridge and making a stop at Vista Point for photos with the bridge
- Visit wineries to taste and purchase wine: Walk through the vineyards and learn about what makes wine so successful in this region
- Head to an outdoor cannabis garden, taking pictures and seeing plants up close and personal
- Learn the similarities between the process of growing wine grapes and outdoor cannabis flower
- Check out a dispensary to learn about the wide variety of cannabis products available
- Tasting fees
- Transportation to and from Sonoma County
All passengers must be 21 or older. No cannabis consumption during the tour. The Sonoma County Experience is not responsible for any cannabis purchased during the tour. The Sonoma County Experience is not responsible for any allergic reactions to food, cannabis or alcohol during the duration of the tour. The Sonoma County Experience does not sell any cannabis products.
Cancellations must be done seven days prior to activity date.
- 9 Ratings