- 258 Ratings
Two-Hour Surf Lesson in Pacifica
Learning to surf has never been this fun, exciting, simple and safe. With a knowledgeable and entertaining instructor by your side, paddling, standing, and riding the waves of Pacifica becomes second nature.
What You Will Do
- Hit the water and surf some of the Pacific Ocean's calmer waves in a perfect learning evironment off the beachside town of Pacifica
- Go hands-on—practice proper techniques for paddling, standing up on the surfboard, body positioning and riding the waves
- Learn water safety and surfing etiquette to ensure you know how to surf in safety while interacting with other surfers in the water
- Two-hour surf lesson with an instructor
- Wetsuit and all gear needed to surf
Bring your own wetsuit and receive $10 off your lesson price.
There are no refunds. If you cancel 24 hours in advance, you'll be able to reschedule or receive store credit issued within 30 days.
- 258 Ratings
I loved my lesson with Rob. He was patient and knowledgeable, and most importantly, surfing safety is number one to him. I learned a lot and I can't wait to have another lesson.
Everything was perfect: the waves, the service, friendliness of the staff and expertise of the instructor. Highly recommended!
Well instructed, we got good material and had a great day! We could use the material all day, even after the instruction!
The Nor Cal Surf shop is the greatest super helpful and awesome staff! Rob was our surf coach and he was not only funny and fun to be around but very informative and helpful. I plan on coming back very frequently. Thank you guys for making my first lesson the best one even without the best ocean conditions.
Our teacher was great. He was understanding, smart, and very helpful for me and my young boys.
Bought some gear, Had a couple of lessons. Great location, great group of guys. Wide selection of clothing and surf equipment. I bought a wetsuit already and am buying a new board this week. NorCal is the original and only place to go.
Great spot, great staff, the water doesn't feel cold thanks to the wetsuit. Totally worth it.
Rob was wonderful, we had such a fun day!