- 31 Ratings
Two-Hour Private Surf Lesson at Pacifica State Beach
Learn from the best in the salty waves of Pacifica as you work one-on-one with a professional surf instructor to catch a ton of waves. Improve your skills during a two-hour private lesson at Pacifica State Beach.
What You Will Do
- Team up with a pro surfer on a 2 hour private lesson to challenge your individual skill sets
- Find the best waves with the help of your instructor, and perfect proper pop-ups on the sand before heading to the water
- Learn safety protocol and surfing techniques in a friendly and safety focused learning environment
- Capture your surfing progress on film with an option to add on a GoPro photo and video package
- 2 hour private surf lesson at Pacifica State Beach
- Wetsuit and booties, as well as hoods and gloves available upon request
- Souvenir hat
It is recommended that you dress warmly. A "hot day" in Pacifica is in the 60s. Long pants, a hoodie and warm shoes are recommended. Please be sure to bring a towel, swimsuit and sun protection. GoPro action camera packages or a professional water photographer can capture your session on film for an additional fee.
Unless the surf is dangerous, lessons will proceed. Rain is not an issue for surfing, and most hazardous surf happens during winter. Operator will notify you in advance if it looks dangerous and provide options for rescheduling or refunds if need be.
- 31 Ratings