Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson at Pacifica State Beach
Suit up in a wetsuit and booties to learn the basics of surfing during a two-hour group surfing class at Pacifica State Beach. Cover all the on-land basics during a 20-minute beach lesson, then take to the waves to spend the rest of the time practicing your newly acquired skills–all with the help of local and professional instructors.
What You Will Do
- Catch over 20 waves per lesson with the help of top surf coaches and pro surfers
- Stay warm in the crisp California surf with top-of-the-line surf gear, with 4 3mm wetsuits and booties, as well as hoods and gloves if requested, provided for the lesson
- Enjoy a small group setting, no more than 4 students per lesson, with a safety first focus and individual attention
- Two-hour small group surfing lesson
- Wetsuit, booties and all gear needed to surf
Please dress warmly, as a hot day in Pacifica is in the 60s. It is recommended that you wear warm comfortable shoes, long pants and a hoodie. Please be sure to bring a swimsuit, towel and sun protection.
Some lessons may need to be rescheduled due to hazardous surf, which primarily happens during winter months. Rain is not an issue for surfing.
- 85 Ratings
The family had a great time learning how to surf to day.
Really fun experience, it was my first time surfing and I'll definitely do it again!
Good value for the money. Good folks.