- 14 Ratings
Multi-Day Napa Biking and Alcatraz Sightseeing Tour
Part charm and part history, this tour offers two very different perspectives on San Francisco. Spend your first day on a guided bike ride through the beautiful valleys of Napa County. On your second tour day, explore the famous Alcatraz Prison and see the cells that once held America's most notorious criminals.
What You Will Do
- Relax with round-trip transportation in a comfy shuttle that allows you to drink Napa's finest vintages to your heart's content
- Bike past the sprawling vineyards of Napa and see gorgeous wineries and grapevine hills in all directions
- Sample local vintages or buy a bottle and relax with your gourmet picnic lunch as you enjoy wine country to the fullest
- For day two of your tour, board the famous ferry and arrive at Alcatraz Prison
- Explore its history and visit the terrifying cell blocks, hearing stories of its most notorious criminals
- Guided Napa bike tour with bike rental and helmet
- Gourmet picnic lunch in Napa
- Entry to Alcatraz
This tour occurs over 2 different days. It includes a day tour of wine country and a ticket to Alcatraz on the subsequent or preceding day. All guests are required to present a government issued photo ID before being admitted onto the Alcatraz ferry. Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to tour Alcatraz Island without the accompaniment of an adult.
- 14 Ratings