The Valley Beer Tour from Pleasanton
Discover Livermore, a Bay Area city known for its abundance of wineries and emerging craft beer scene. Drink your fill of Quad IPA's and barrel-aged Imperial Stouts on a thirst-quenching adventure.
What You Will Do
- Learn about all things craft beer from a knowledgeable guide, who leads the fun throughout the tour
- Sample a variety of styles, ranging from hoppy IPA's to dark Imperial Stouts, that will please every palette
- Tour a brewing facility to get a behind-the-scenes look at how your favorite brews are made
- Get to know your fellow beer enthusiasts as you play fun games and enjoy good music on-board the van and at the breweries
- Relax between each stop with safe round-trip transportation that takes you to where you need to go
- All of your beer tastings at a minimum of three breweries
- Round-trip transportation for a maximum of eight guests
- Friendly guide with beer knowledge
- A brewery facility tour at one stop
- Complimentary on board snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuity for all brewery staff
- Beer to kick off the tour
- Music and games on board and at the breweries
Price does not include gratuity for the guide/driver. Please bring extra money for food and brewery merchandise. It is strongly recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Participants must be 21 years old and are required to sign a liability waiver. Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Tour requires at least four passengers. Individual reservations are welcomed, but operator may need to cancel the reservation without at least three other registered guests.
Full refund if cancelled five days prior to date of activity. If operator needs to cancel because minimum group.
- 4 Ratings