SF Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour
Roll on a Segway around San Francisco’s waterfront while a guide narrates the tour. You’ll get views of the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge.
What You Will Do
- Fully narrated Segway tour of the wharf and waterfront
- An easy ride through Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Cable Car turn around, Ghirardelli Square, Hyde Street Pier, and North Beach
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Radio receiver to hear guide’s narration
- Time built in to learn and become familiar with the Segway
- Segway and compact radio receiver provided
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure time. There will be 35-40 minutes of training, followed by an approximately 1.5 hour tour. Wear closed-toe and flat shoes, layers, and a light jacket. Guests must be 12+ and weigh between 100-250 pounds. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Pregnant women may not participate and guests must wear the helmets provided to them.