Union Square & Chinatown Guided Tour in San Francisco
Stroll through the streets of Chinatown and Union Square to discover iconic landmarks on a fun-filled tour. Learn about local history as you listen to your guide regale you with fascinating tales.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided tour through two must-see San Fran neighborhoods, Union Square and Chinatown
- Get your fill of local art, design, and photography as you explore inside the eclectic lobbies of the Clift, Nikko, and Triton Hotels
- See stunning works by famous artists, including Phillipe Stark, Salvador Dali, and Jerry Garcia
- Check out the classic Curran and Geary theaters, a Russian art gallery, the St. Francis Hotel, and the King George Hotel
- Visit Union Square plaza, the Neiman Marcus Rotunda, and walk through the Chinatown Gates
- Find serenity inside the historic St. Mary’s Cathedral and the Gold Sage Buddhist Monastery
- Guided tour
Please bring water, comfortable shoes, and a light jacket.
- 1 Rating