- 13 Ratings
SF Three-Hour VW Bug Tour
Tour San Francisco in a restored VW Beetle convertible with a video camera to record your tour and a GPS preloaded with San Francisco's iconic destinations.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a three-hour rental of a brightly-colored VW Bug Beetle for a chance to explore the city and its major attractions in an unforgettable way
- Follow state-of-the-art digital GPS that comes pre-loaded with easy directions to popular tourist locations such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, the Castro, Palace of Fine Arts, Exploratorium, Fisherman's Wharf, the Cable Car Museum, Haight Ashbury and Sausalito
- Take advantage of an onboard remote-controlled video camera that records the entire sightseeing experience so that you’ll never forget it, and so you can bring home a complimentary copy to show your friends and family
- Take advantage of a pre-tour orientation with the vehicle, the GPS, and the onboard camera delivered by an experienced guide who also offers tips on how to best navigate the city
- Restored VW Bug convertible
- Preloaded GPS with directions to all San Francisco's iconic destinations
- HD video camera to record your tour and take home to share with family and friends
You must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- 13 Ratings
We had a wonderful 3 hour tour with our bugster. So much fun. We really enjoyed it driving in and around San Francisco. Bruno and Larry, the mechanics were really really friendly and helpful. Everything worked out perfectly. This bugster was a dream. We will definitely rent a bugster again in SF. So much fun in the most beautiful city. Thanks a lot for giving this opportunity to rent a bugster from 1961!!!! See you soon, Nici & max from Germany
Friendly an cooperative. Wonderful experience!