We're excited to help you complete your booking with SF Scenic Running Tours.
SF Running Tours Lands End and Legion of Honor
Jog your way from the crashing surf of Ocean Beach through wooded Land’s End, catching stunning views of the Bay and its iconic sights.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a guided 1.5 hour run, treading on scenic dirt trails and energizing hills
- Begin your 6 mile adventure in Golden Gate Park, making your way to Ocean Beach. Get outside in the great outdoors while enjoying an excellent workout during this 6-mi run with guide.
- See unforgettable San Francisco scenery and landmarks such as the Cliff House, the ruins of the Sutro Baths, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the Marin Headlands
- End your run at the Palace of the Legion of Honor, a beautiful art museum with breathtaking views
- You'll not only feel the burn running along dirt roads and relatively steep hills, but you'll get to see the area's popular landmarks up close.
- 1 Rating
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA, USA
Select Date & Time