Mission District North Food Tour
Eat and drink your way across the Mission District on a three-hour progressive food tour. Start with appetizers and finish with dessert as you try the iconic dishes that put this area on the map.
What You Will Do
- Follow an informative local guide on a wide-ranging tasting tour through a neighborhood known as a must-visit for culinary enthusiasts
- Sample an ethnically diverse smorgasbord of delicacies from favorite restaurants and eateries
- Meet the chefs, managers and owners behind these award-winning spots when their schedules permit
- Choose to complement your food with expertly paired alcoholic drinks and cocktails
- Learn how the neighborhood grew to become the go-to destination for San Francisco’s cutting-edge food scene
- Discover the history of the Mission District from a local guide: Hear the neighborhood's fascinating story and see iconic points of interest
- Food tour with knowledgeable local guide
- Five to seven stops with tastings
- Meet and greet with chefs, managers, and owners when time permits
- Historic and cultural tour
Most dietary requirements and restrictions can be accommodated if notified in advance. No more than three alcoholic beverages per person will be served or paid for by the operator. You may purchase alcohol at any available spot on your own. The duration of the tour depends on the group, please notify your guide if you have a time concern and your guide will do their best to honor it. Alcohol upgrade is an additional charge, must be 21 with government issued I.D.
Rescheduling and refunds available with cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to tour.
- 29 Ratings