- 6 Ratings
Little Saigon & Tendernob Food Tour
Explore one of San Francisco's newest official districts, Little Saigon, to sample cuisine from Southeast Asia. Then, check out one of the city's oldest areas to taste food from all over the globe.
What You Will Do
- Visit up to five local eateries to taste authentic Vietnamese cuisine and other delicious dishes from around the globe
- Stop at authentic venues and markets to learn about the ingredients essential to each particular cuisine
- Experience the neighborhood like a local with a native guide introducing you to hidden gems and favorite spots
- Delight in the beautiful, surprising and unique architecture of both Little Saigon and the Tendernob district
- Taste delicious brews, cocktails and more with a visit to a historic speakeasy
- Walk through Little Saigon and the Tendernob district to learn about each neighborhood's unique historic and cultural narrative
- All food
- Expert guide
- Cultural and historic narrative
Please let the tour operator know of any specific dietary restrictions or allergies upon booking. With advance notice, most diets can be accommodated. It is not recommended that you wear flashy jewelry. There are a few hills on the tour. Please contact the tour operator for more information. Participants must be at least 21 years of age to drink.
Please refund or reschedule with at least 24 hour notice.
- 6 Ratings