Guided Nob Hill Walking Tour in San Francisco
Discover the historic landmarks and hidden gems of Nob Hill, a legendary San Francisco neighborhood. Listen along as your guide regales you with tales of the rich railroad barons, who called it home.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through Nob Hill on a two-hour tour through the best of this scenic district
- Head inside the Fairmont Hotel to see both public and private rooms, including the palatial lobby, the Garden room, and the Vanderbilt room
- Check out the Flood Mansion and the famous Della Porta fountain in Huntington Park
- Get an up-close look at the Fairmont's Venetian room where Tony Bennett sang "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" for the first time
- Visit famous filming locations from such classic movies as Vertigo, The Rock, Hereafter, Bullit, and The Five Year Engagement
- Stop at other luxury Nob Hill hotels, including the Huntington, Mark Hopkins, and the Stanford Court Hotel where you can snap stunning photos
- Two-hour Nob Hill tour with guide
Please bring water and a light jacket, and wear comfortable shoes.
- 28 Ratings
Interesting information presented in a brief manner, yet many details included. Very professional and eager to share. Arrived on time, very cordial.
Very personal, educational with very little if any walking up hills!
Our guide knew her topic & was extremely interesting. Our tour was during the power outage & we managed around the city under trying circumstances.
Good personal tour by a knowledgeable tour guide.
Val's encyclopaedic knowledge of the history of San Francisco and its main ( and colourful) characters made for a really entertaining and enjoyable tour. We were so pleased we chose Hobnob Tours to show us some of this wonderful city.
Val had extremely extensive historical knowledge of Nobs Hill, and was personable and eager to answer all our questions.
- Jackie Harper
very pleasant tour guide; learned things about Nob Hill that I did not know; nice walk
Margo was great fun, and so knowledgeable. I've lived in San Francisco for 20 years, but wanted to try something different for my parents' latest visit, and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice of Hobnob Tours. We had a really good time, and learned a lot! Thank you!