Guided Nob Hill Walking Tour in San Francisco
Discover the historic landmarks and hidden gems of Nob Hill, a legendary San Francisco neighborhood. Listen along as your guide regales you with tales of the rich railroad barons, who called it home.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through Nob Hill on a two-hour tour through the best of this scenic district
- Head inside the Fairmont Hotel to see both public and private rooms, including the palatial lobby, the Garden room, and the Vanderbilt room
- Check out the Flood Mansion and the famous Della Porta fountain in Huntington Park
- Get an up-close look at the Fairmont's Venetian room where Tony Bennett sang "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" for the first time
- Visit famous filming locations from such classic movies as Vertigo, The Rock, Hereafter, Bullit, and The Five Year Engagement
- Stop at other luxury Nob Hill hotels, including the Huntington, Mark Hopkins, and the Stanford Court Hotel where you can snap stunning photos
- Two-hour Nob Hill tour with guide
Please bring water and a light jacket, and wear comfortable shoes.
- 41 Ratings
Informative historical perspective, and not too long!
I was HIGHLY satisfied with a detailed and colorful history of the area provided by Valerie, who is a very engaging historian.
Interesting information presented in a brief manner, yet many details included. Very professional and eager to share. Arrived on time, very cordial.