SF Four-Hour VW Bug Tour
Hit the streets of San Francisco at your own pace in a fully-restored VW Beetle equipped with an onboard video camera to take home your memories.
What You Will Do
- Partake in an exciting four-hour rental of a brightly-colored VW Bug Beetle convertible, exploring the city and its major attractions
- Go where you need to go with state-of-the-art digital GPS that comes pre-loaded with easy directions to popular tourist locations
- Head to iconic landmarks including the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, the Castro, Palace of Fine Arts, Exploratorium, Fisherman's Wharf, the Cable Car Museum, Haight Ashbury and Sausalito
- Enjoy the onboard remote controlled video camera that records the entire sightseeing experience
- Take part in an informative pre-tour orientation with and experienced guide going over the vehicle, the GPS, and the onboard camera
- Car rental
Cars are manual transmission.
- 13 Ratings
Larry was awesome and we had a great time. Highly recommend doing this to our friends.
We had an awesome time! Larry was very helpful and accommodating and made sure everything was in order for our trip. After adjusting to the car's personality, it was spectacular and by far one of the best ways to tour the area. I highly recommend this experience, especially for classic Volkswagen owners who had to leave their own at home. We will definitely be doing it again!