SF Five-Hour VW Bug Tour
Take on the ultimate San Francisco sightseeing experience in a fully restored VW Beetle that comes with a pre-loaded, tourist guide GPS.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a five-hour rental of a brightly-colored VW Bug Beetle for a chance to explore the city and its major attractions in an unforgettable way
- Enjoy state-of-the-art digital GPS that comes pre-loaded with easy directions to popular tourist locations such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, the Castro, Palace of Fine Arts, Exploratorium, Fisherman's Wharf, the Cable Car Museum, Haight Ashbury and Sausalito
- Appreciate the onboard remote controlled video camera that records the entire sightseeing experience so that you’ll have the memory forever
- Participate in a pre-tour orientation with the vehicle, the GPS, and the onboard camera delivered by an experienced guide
- Work with a guide, who shows you how to use your VW Bug and gives you some helpful navigation tips
- Car rental
Cars are manual transmission.
- 20 Ratings
Everything was ready and waiting for us when we arrived - the experience was terrific as was the service! We had a lot of fun and this was one of the highlights of our trip to San Francisco.
My boyfriend and I rented the bugster for 5 hours and it was absolutely wonderful. It was so awesome to explore San Francisco at our own pace and see only what we wanted. The bugster was so much fun and got a lot of attention. I would highly recommend this to anyone and I would most definitely do it again!!!
The bug was in excellent condition, drove very well and was admired all over town. We had such a great time sightseeing in this great little car!!!!!