Financial District Walking Tour in San Francisco
Learn the history behind San Francisco's Financial District on an informative and sight-filled tour. Explore all around this business-centric area, uncovering local landmarks with a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Discover the best of the Financial District on a two-hour tour that gets you around this bustling, downtown spot
- Head inside the Bank of America building to marvel at the memorable design and size of the lobby
- Check out the Pacific Heritage Museum and see where Billy Ralston removed two million gold coins at midnight
- Grab a seat in Redwood Park and admire the towering Transamerica Pyramid, the Glenna Goodacre sculpture, and a plaque honoring Emperor Norton's canine sidekicks
- Visit the Julia Morgan Ballroom, the Federal Reserve, the Merchant’s Exchange Building, and the Hunter Dulin building’s rooftop garden
- Snap amazing photos of your favorite spots to show off to your friends and family
- Guided tour
Please bring water, comfortable shoes, and a light jacket. Your tour will end at The Palace Hotel.
- 1 Rating