San Francisco Scenic Wilderness Tour
Venture outside the city to discover the wilderness that surrounds the San Francisco Bay Area. Marvel at massive redwoods, giant sequoias, mountains, pristine beaches and spectacular views of the Bay and Pacific Ocean.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through Muir Woods National Monument and stand in awe next to towering redwoods and giant sequoia trees that dwarf any other trees on the planet
- Drive up the hills of the Marin Headlands and the peak of Mt Tamalpais for some of the best views of San Francisco, the Bay, the Pacific Ocean and the hills that make the area famous
- Walk down charming Rodeo Beach as you breathe in the salty air and catch a glimpse of the Point Bonita Lighthouse
- Stop when you visit Point Reyes National Seashore, a seafront destination with a rich history and stunning vistas
- Enjoy the entire trip with your informed guide who will answer any questions you have and cater the trip to your preferences
- Guided tour
An 8:00 am pickup is recommended to avoid crowds. You can extend tour for an extra fee.
No refunds within 10 days of tour date. There is a 25% fee for cancellations made within 21 days of tour date.