Sake & Beer Tastings and Tour in Oakland
Learn about the history of sake and how it's brewed, then sample several different types of sake. Next, visit a local microbrewery to taste amazing brews during this two-part tour.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a specially designed tour where you visit the largest sake brewery in the country
- Learn about the history of sake, how it is brewed, and enjoy tasting several different types of sake
- Visit a local microbrewery to taste amazing brews and discover the similarities between sake and beer
- Have a blast with your fellow drinkers as you sit back and relax with round-trip transportation getting you between stops
- Sake and beer tastings
- Visit to a sake brewery and a microbrewery
- Gratuity for all brewery staff
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional and friendly driver/guide
- Snacks and beverages on board
Must be at least 21 years old. Must be able to step up and out of a passenger van. Gratuity for the driver/guide is not included.
Full refund for cancellations made at least seven days prior to the scheduled tour date.
- 3 Ratings