- 4 Ratings
Referral or Transfer Scuba Training in San Francisco
Finish your scuba training with an outstanding program that combines learning the basics with fun hands on training. Work on building muscle memory with laser-focused classes that make sure you're prepared for all the excitement of scuba diving on your next holiday!
What You Will Do
- Get scuba certified with the most trusted and widely-recognized organization in the world – NASE Worldwide and Padi Discover Scuba Diving
- Experienced professionals will teach you all about the fundamentals
- Don't worry about buying diving equipment — it'll be waiting for you when you show up
- Get comfortable dealing with all the equipment involved in scuba diving, as your instructors drill you in the use and preparation of tanks, masks, and more
- Put your knowledge to the test with five pool dives that will further prepare you for the excitement of the open sea
- A scuba course, including an online course, classroom academics, pool instruction, and 4 open water dives
- Brand new scuba gear
- Experienced instructors
You are required to swim 200 yards, and tread water for 10 mins to become certified. NASE Worldwide & Padi programs are performance based. You will proceed with the course as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. Anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a NASE Worldwide & Padi Open Water Diver certification.
Refunds will only be given due to medical reasons confirmed by a certified physician. Other than that there are no refunds whatsoever, only rescheduling.
- 4 Ratings