Redwoods and Wine Country Day Tour
Enjoy a scenic, fully narrated drive out of San Francisco to Muir Woods and Sonoma Valley for redwood sightseeing and local wine tasting.
What You Will Do
- Transportation to and from your San Francisco area hotel in a comfortable and climate-controlled, biofuel mini-coach
- Scenic drive out of San Francisco, over the Golden Gate Bridge and through the coastal mountains of the Marin Headlands
- An hour-long exploration of Muir Woods National Monument park, a protected area home to towering Giant Sequoias—the tallest trees in the world
- Tastings at two Sonoma wineries and one brewery, as well as the chance to explore the sights, shops and eateries of Sonoma
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Tastings at two wineries and one brewery
Call to confirm pick-up location at least 72 hours prior to departure. Pick-up time will be between 8:00 am and 9:00 am. Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing. Tours have a maximum of 13 passengers per vehicle. If the group exceeds this amount, multiple vehicles will be used. Participants must have a valid ID and be 21+ to partake in the wine tasting.
- 8 Ratings
It was a great trip, and the guides were even better!!!!