Redwoods & Wine Country Day Tour
Enjoy a scenic, fully narrated drive out of San Francisco to Muir Woods and Sonoma Valley for redwood sightseeing and local wine tasting.
What You Will Do
- Take advantage of transportation to and from your San Francisco area hotel in a comfortable and climate-controlled, biofuel mini-coach
- Set off on a scenic drive out of San Francisco, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and through the coastal mountains of the Marin Headlands
- Enjoy an hour-long exploration of Muir Woods National Monument park, a protected area home to towering Giant Sequoias—the tallest trees in the world
- Indulge yourself with tastings at two Sonoma wineries, a brief visit to Sausalito and the chance to explore the sights, shops, and eateries of Sonoma
- Tastings at two wineries
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (most SF hotels)
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Brief visit to Sausalito
Call to confirm pick-up location at least 72 hours prior to departure. Pick-up time will be between 8:00 am and 9:00 am. Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing. Tours have a maximum of 13 passengers per vehicle. If the group exceeds this amount, multiple vehicles will be used. Participants must have a valid ID and be 21+ to partake in the wine tasting.
- 9 Ratings
Aaron was a wonderful guide! I wish we could have stayed longer at the wineries and could have skipped Sausalito since we only had about 45 mins there. It was a great day, all-in-all!
It was a great trip, and the guides were even better!!!!