Napa and Sonoma Wine Lover Luxury Tour
Allow an experienced tour company to take you around Napa and Sonoma to some of the best wineries for a pleasurable tasting experience.
What You Will Do
- Knowledgeable tour guide will relate California’s colorful history, the art and science of winemaking and tasting, and other interesting topics
- Option to visit Napa, Sonoma, or both areas, depending on tour group decision, and wineries in those areas
- Stops made at 4 to 6 wineries, with food tastings where available
- Transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned 13-passenger Van
- Wine tasting fees at two wineries
- Picnic Lunch
Please note that a minimum number of participants are needed to run this tour. Tours may be combined with other groups. Guests must be 21+ to participate in tastings. California Law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years old. Children under 8 who are 4'9" or taller may be secured by a seat belt and do not require a safety seat. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of seats on the tour without a refund. Please note that additional wine tasting fees are not included in your tour price.
$35 fee per booking for cancellations and changes made before 72 hours of tour. No refunds for cancellations and changes made after 72 hours of tour, though value of tour can be applied towards a future tour. $35 fee per booking or 10% for cancellations and changes made before 10 days of overnight tour. No refund for cancellations or changes after 10 days prior to overnight tour. Airport shuttle transfers, all Bay Cruises and Ferry tickets, Hop on Hop off Bus Passes and Alcatraz and Air Cruises are non-refundable.