Mission District Food Shopping Tour
Follow a foodie expert and guide on a shopping tour of the Mission District’s collection of renowned restaurants, delis, bakeries, and markets.
What You Will Do
- Visit the Mission’s diverse range of restaurants, delis, and markets to get the chance to buy a tantalizing mix of delicious foods and treats
- Discover the diverse array of specialty dishes and treats that the Mission offers beyond Mexican restaurants and eateries it’s best known for
- Visit a handpicked selection of hole-in-the-wall restaurants, coffee houses, bakeries, and farmers markets such as Dianda’s, the Scarlet Sage Herb Co., Lucca Deli, Mission Market, Taqueria Cancun, Mission Chinese Food, and Bi-Rite Market
- Enjoy the opportunity to buy delicious dishes and treats like Italian rum cake, homemade ravioli, classic burritos, and a smorgasbord of fresh, locally sourced market favorites and specialties
- Experience the Mission District with your taste buds on a tour of local restaurants and markets
- Guided tour
Bring a shopping bag and cash, as most of the establishments do not take credit cards.
- 42 Ratings
It was great!! The tour contained SF history, architecture, and food knowledge. Very thorough and extensive!
Lots of good info about the food and the area in general.
Informative. Entertaining. Thorough. Eye opening. Organized.