Mission District Food Shopping Tour
Follow a foodie expert and guide on a shopping tour of the Mission District’s collection of renowned restaurants, delis, bakeries, and markets.
What You Will Do
- Visit the Mission’s diverse range of restaurants, delis, and markets to get the chance to buy a tantalizing mix of delicious foods and treats
- Discover the diverse array of specialty dishes and treats that the Mission offers beyond Mexican restaurants and eateries it’s best known for
- Visit a handpicked selection of hole-in-the-wall restaurants, coffee houses, bakeries, and farmers markets such as Dianda’s, the Scarlet Sage Herb Co., Lucca Deli, Mission Market, Taqueria Cancun, Mission Chinese Food, and Bi-Rite Market
- Enjoy the opportunity to buy delicious dishes and treats like Italian rum cake, homemade ravioli, classic burritos, and a smorgasbord of fresh, locally sourced market favorites and specialties
- Experience the Mission District with your taste buds on a tour of local restaurants and markets
- Guided tour
Bring a shopping bag and cash, as most of the establishments do not take credit cards.
- 42 Ratings
It was great!! The tour contained SF history, architecture, and food knowledge. Very thorough and extensive!
Lots of good info about the food and the area in general.