Local Tastes Walking Night Tour
Explore the flavors of Chinatown and North Beach at night. Sample authentic bites on this food-focused walking tour with a local guide.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a walking tour of Chinatown and North Beach that's led by a Chinatown local
- Taste dim sum from Chinatown's oldest bakery in San Francisco and get the chance to watch how fortune cookies are made at a fortune cookie factory
- Visit Chinatown markets to sample exquisite Chinese teas and stop at Beat generation hangouts and an authentic western saloon
- Explore the beat generation of North Beach and visit the bar where Francis Ford Copola wrote the Godfather screenplay and the comedy club where Bill Cosby and Steve Allen got their start
- Feast on delicious pizza and wine in North Beach
- Mosey into an authentic Western saloon and snoop around the back alleys of San Francisco's North Beach
- Guided walking tour
Check in between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Bring a light wind-breaker or jacket as San Francisco can get chilly even in the summer. The tour covers a distance of about 7-8 blocks.
- 4 Ratings