Local Tastes Little Italy Walking Tour
Taste your way through San Francisco’s Little Italy neighborhoor on a guided walking tour. Try pizza, olive oil, pastries, and more.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a walking tour of North Beach and Little Italy's foods and history that's led by a local
- Savor award-winning chocolates and see how the chocolates are made
- Tast cappuccinos, chocolates, breads, pastries, olive oils, authentic Italian pizza, and more
- Watch family bakers kneading loaves of bread and bake breads in 130-year-old ovens
- Enjoy amazing fresh-brewed coffee and see how the beans are roasted
- Visit coffee shops and quaint boutiques with incredible crafts and ceramics, stops at Italian cathedrals, and explore the Beat Generation hangouts
- Guided walking tour
Check in between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Bring a light wind-breaker or jacket as San Francisco can get chilly even in the summer. The tour covers a distance of about 7-8 blocks.
- 4 Ratings