Local Tastes Little Italy Walking Tour
Taste your way through San Francisco’s Little Italy neighborhoor on a guided walking tour. Try pizza, olive oil, pastries, and more.
What You Will Do
- Walking tour of North Beach and Little Italy's foods and history led by a local
- Savor award-winning chocolates and see how the chocolates are made
- Tastes of cappuccinos, chocolates, breads, pastries, olive oils, authentic Italian pizza, and more
- Chance to watch family bakers kneading loaves of bread and breads bake in 130-year-old ovens
- Enjoy amazing fresh-brewed coffee and see how the beans are roasted
- Visit to coffee shops and quaint boutiques with incredible crafts and ceramics
- Stops at Italian cathedrals
- Explore the Beat Generation hangouts
Check in between 10 am and 2 pm. Bring a light wind-breaker or jacket as San Francisco can get chilly even in the summer. The tour covers a distance of about 7-8 blocks.
- 4 Ratings