Local Tastes Chinatown Walking Tour
Taste your way through San Francisco’s famous Chinatown on a guided walking tour. Try dim sum, fortune cookies, and other authentic eats.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a walking tour that's led by a Chinatown local
- Begin by viewing authentic Chinese antiques at one of the best places in Chinatown: See statuettes and ritual objects that are literally thousands of years old
- Check out a music center where you can see rare and foreign musical instruments
- Tastes dim sum, a type of Chinese cuisine, from Chinatown's oldest bakery in San Francisco
- Stop at a Buddhist temple in San Francisco, Chinese markets, and get the chance to sample exquisite teas
- Visit to a fortune cookie company to watch how fortune cookies are made
- Guided walking tour
Check in between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Bring a light wind-breaker or jacket as San Francisco can get chilly even in the summer. The tour covers a distance of about 7-8 blocks.