Kids Kayak Fishing Camp in Half Moon Bay
Get your kids out on the water with a fun camp where they learn how to fish from a kayak. Sign them up for summer adventure where they'll reel in a tasty catch and paddle over ocean waters.
What You Will Do
- Encourage your kids to learn the fun and exciting sport of kayak fishing with the help of friendly instructors
- Get them geared up with sit-on-top kayaks that are specially designed for fishing: They'll learn to navigate, catch and clean, handle fish and more
- Add some fun to your child's summer with an aquatic excursion where they check out sandy beaches and visit two lakes for some freshwater fishing
- Wetsuits and waterproof paddle jackets
- Gear and cooking instructions
- Kayak fishing camp
Campers are welcome to bring their own fishing gear. Campers need to bring a lunch, water bottle, water shoes, a change of warm dry clothes and a towel.
There is no charge if operator cancels at any time, or if you cancel one week or more prior to your event. If you cancel less than a week before your event, you will be charged the full amount.