Golden Gate Seaplane Tour
Soar above the top attractions of San Francisco on board a high-flying seaplane. Look out over the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and the city skyline from the window seat of your plane, then gently land in the bay.
What You Will Do
- Take to the skies on a scenic airplane flight along the coast of San Francisco and over the Golden Gate National Reserve and Baker Beach
- See the Golden Gate Bridge, Crissy Field, the downtown area, AT&T Park and Alcatraz from hundreds of feet in the air
- Circle Mount Tamalpais before hugging the coast on your way back to Mill Valley, then enjoy the thrill of an aquatic landing
- Listen to entertaining stories of local history from your friendly guide, who's there to make sure you have a good time
- Relax knowing that your pilot has years of experience operating a plane
- Seaplane tour
- Guide and pilot
Guests will ride in a Cessna 172 Skyhawk or DHC-2 de Havilland Beaver plane. Flights may be cancelled or routes altered due to weather.
- 14 Ratings
Beautiful day, great trip around the North Bay and the City
This was a great tour. Awesome tour guide, and beautiful views.
This was a spectacular tour overlooking a beautiful city. The takeoff and landing were super smooth and the clear weather made for unforgettable memories. My only complaint was that we were only up there for 30 minutes.
Very friendly and knowledable staff; great tour and views; pilot's commentary was very insightful, making it an overall very enjoyable experience!
It was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic... both hysterical and informative. The views were wonderful. The tour length was perfect. The guy, Mike, was even so generous in helping us figure out transit over the bridge. I have already recommended this to multiple friends and would DEFINITELY do this again.