Golden Gate Bridge Guided Bike Ride
Strike out on a bike to explore on a guided tour. You can cycle over the Golden Gate Bridge and take the ferry back from Sausalito.
What You Will Do
- 2 hour guided tour from San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito
- Comfort bicycle outfitted with gears, a handlebar bag and rear gear rack, front suspension, and a U-lock
- 8 mile tour that takes you by views of Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, the Marina District, and Crissy Field
- Guides will stop throughout the tour to tell stories, give facts, and take any photos you wish to capture
- Chance to bike over the Golden Gate Bridge and dine, unwind, shop, or cycle in Sausalito
- 24 hour bike rental from start time of tour
-A bike helmet, lock, map, bike bell, handle bar bag, and bike rack included
Wear comfortable clothes and dress in layers; weather is subject to change. Please bring a credit card and photo ID to the shop to secure the rental and deposit. Please print and present voucher to operator upon arrival to confirm your reservation. For children ages 11 and under, please specify if you will require a child-size bike, trailer, tag-a-long, or child-seat during the booking process.
- 1 Rating