Future Technology Escape Game
Dive into a hand-crafted, immersive experience that brings science fiction into reality. Challenge yourself and your team to escape the room through technology exploration and physical teamwork.
What You Will Do
- Get locked in a futuristic reactor facility where the reactor has been sabotaged—then team up to get out before the reactor reaches critical mass
- Play with the most futuristic technology Silicon Valley has to offer—robotics, virtual reality, drones, holographic images, anti-gravity and more—in an entertaining and educational escape game excursion
- Discover clues that are embedded throughout the room, using your powers of observation, pattern recognition and logic to shut down the reactor in time
- 80 minutes of core gameplay, with introduction and debriefing
- Minimum team size is five; maximum is 10
- Please arrive on time
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
- No prior technology experience is required
An escape game is a physical adventure game in which players are locked in a room and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles and escape within a set time limit. The games are physical versions of "escape the room" video games.
All bookings are final. Tickets are not refundable but transferable.