Full Moon Paddle
Paddle around Half Moon Bay’s calm Pillar Point Harbor as the sun sets, then enjoy a peaceful float as the moon illuminates the water.
What You Will Do
- A leisurely kayak tour into the sunset on the tranquil Pillar Point Harbor
- A chance to glide past harbor seals and the abundant sea birds in the fading afternoon light in a stable tandem kayak
- Stops to float quietly as the moon rises over the hills and watch the silvery moonlight in your wake
- The thrill of seeing bioluminescence in the seawater if the moon is hidden behind the clouds
- Kayaks, wetsuits, and waterproof paddle jackets are all included
Please bring sunglasses, a synthetic sweater, shoes that can get wet, a hat, a change of dry clothes, and a towel!