Four-Day Tour Through Yosemite & Tahoe
Leave San Francisco behind on a four-day journey through the stunning grandeur of Yosemite National Park and the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. Discover outdoor playgrounds filled with lakes, sweeping vistas and breathtaking landmarks. Incudes accommodations in Yosemite, Mammoth Lakes and Tahoe
What You Will Do
- Traverse the rugged backwoods of America on a four-day tour that leads from San Francisco to Yosemite and the Tahoe Sierras
- Hike through Yosemite Valley and other portions of the gorgeous national Park as you encounter sparkling waterfalls, sprawling valleys and imposing granite cliffs—see iconic landmarks, including Half Dome, El Capitan and more
- Learn about the history of the California Gold Rush on a tour of Tahoe where jagged peaks dot the horizon
- Follow friendly guides through the nooks and crannies of Western mountain ranges, where awe-inspiring natural formations lie around every corner
- Pickup and drop-off from San Francisco
- Narrated guided tour by a full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Park entrance fees
- Tour of Yosemite and Tahoe Sierras
- Transportation throughout tour
Please bring camera, sneakers or hiking boots, comfortable hiking clothes, change of clothes for four days, swimwear, sandals, toiletries, towel, bug repellent spray, sun protection, hat, water bottle, flashlight, warm layers and a raincoat.
Cancellations made more than 15 days in advance receive an 80% refund. Cancellations made within 15 days receive a 50% refund. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 100% of tour rate.