- 28 Ratings
Fisherman's Wharf and Embarcadero Segway Tour
Explore Fisherman’s Wharf and the Embarcadero Waterfront on a thrilling Segway tour. Enjoy a seamless glide as you experience spectacular views of San Francisco with a friendly guide leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a Segway tour of San Francisco where you discover the city's historical intrigue and adventurous side
- Check out Fisherman’s Wharf, the highly-acclaimed Aquatic park, picturesque fishing harbors, the enchanted Hyde Street Pier and more
- Head down cobblestone pathways to spot Victorian buildings for stunning photo opportunities
- Enjoy spectacular views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and the world-famous Ghirardelli Square
- Enhance your knowledge as you learn current and historical San Francisco facts, all while having a blast riding a Segway
- Guided Segway tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 28 Ratings
A lot of fun.
Great tour!! We had lots of fun and will be doing a Segway tour when we go on vacation again!!
Joe was awesome! Excellent guide and trainer.
It was fun, one of us fell off the segway, had to go to the ER, kinda ruined the day :(
All had a great time
It was great, but we went quickly and didn't see the Trolley turnaround which was one of the sites I was looking forward to.
Enjoyed our ride! Great customer service!
Had an awesome time on Segway. Joe was an awesome guide and tutor. Loved it!! Would love to come again. Thanks
Threw my daughter’s birthday party in San Francisco with this Segway tour. They were trained carefully at the beginning and treated wonderfully throughout. They had a blast and enjoyed the day so much! Thank you!
The guide was knowledgeable on the area and was also acutely personable. Five stars for sure.
Very friendly and personable. Made for a great visit.
What a great time zipping down a pier and feeling very safe in the meantime. Joe was a friendly and experienced guide.
Great tour guide. Very knowledgeable, friendly, patient and entertaining. However not sure we got the entire time advertised. Appointment was at 2:10 and we were back at the store by 4:20
Very good experience for the entire family. I wish the discount part & the tax on cash would have been better explained over phone.