Mission Food & Drink Tour
Eat and drink your way around the Mission District on a food and beverage tour. Sample fine-dining restaurants, dive bars, and holes in the wall.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Mission District to uncover the foods and drinks that put this district on the map
- Enjoy a meet and greet with the owners, chefs and bartenders of the establishments where you stop when it's possible
- Visit iconic mom-and-pop restaurants, hole-in-the-wall eateries, and the latest and greatest in fine dining
- Enjoy a unique tour where you rely on the expertise and knowledge of your guide, who crafts a personal experience just for you
- See the eccentric points of interest that make this area a delightful district to wander around
- All food and drink
- Expert guide
Please bring water and a camera if you want. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Most dietary requirements and restrictions can be accommodated if vendor is notified in advance. Tour guides depend on tips as part of their income. It is customary to tip if you enjoyed your guide. Must be 21 with government issued ID to drink alcohol. Depending on the night, two or three drinks will be served. You may purchase more if you wish, but public inebriation is not tolerated and excessively inebriated guests do not get to finish the tour. Operator will get you a ride home.
Refunds and reschedules are okay with 24-hour notice.
- 5 Ratings
We enjoyed the tour of the Mission District; the guide provided interesting information on the cultural history, diversity and current makeup of the community. The restaurants we visited presented a variety of local cuisine and all were very good. We were introduced to managers and owners of the businesses and heard how they developed their business. Our guide worked hard to insure we were well informed on all aspects of the food and community and that we were having a good time.