Castro Upper Market Neighborhood Food Tour
Explore the Castro, Duboce Triangle and Upper Market neighborhoods, three happening spots known for their diversity and vibrant nightlife. Discover an up-and-coming culinary scene as you sample locally-made foods.
What You Will Do
- Experience classic San Fran neighborhoods and hear about their exciting pasts
- Visit an ultra-modern food hall where some of the city's most talented and up-and-coming chefs showcase their innovative cuisine
- Sip full-bodied wines at quaint sidewalk cafes or drink margaritas at a trend-setting taqueria
- Sample a variety of food from different cultures, including Thai, French, Middle Eastern, Burmese, Spanish and more
- Meet the chefs and restaurant owners, who are happy to share their stories with you
- Hear about the neighborhood's important place in history while visiting landmarks and iconic neighborhood establishments, like the Castro Theatre
- Food tour
- Local guide
Please note that you will walk some hills.
- 1 Rating